Here at HOT FLORIDA REAL ESTATE, we take pride in what and how we do things for our Owners. We take all the hassle of dealing with Managing a property, tenants, maintenance requests, and vendors from you. We believe our Owners deserve to be at peace and not worry about their property.
Here is a glimpse of the services Hot Florida Real Estate offer:
Full Property Management – The fee is between 8% to 12% of monthly rent, it all depends on the location, conditions of the property, and rental market value. Discounts are available for multiple properties. Setup Fee is between 50% to 100% of the first month of rent per property.
· Advertisement - social media, MLS – Zillow, ApartmentFinder.com, Realtor.com, Trulia, Hotpads.com, Forrent.com. Hot Florida website.
· Showings: Coordinate all showing with the prospect.
· Secure a qualified tenant: Verify Income, Background Check, Credit Check, Rental History
· Collection of funds: Monthly rent, Late fees, Security deposit
· Maintenance and Repair: Handling all maintenance requests & coordinating with vendors.
· Vendor Coordinator – We would coordinate all vendors for the Landlord such as Lawn Maintenance, Plummer, Electrician, A/C & Heat Company, Roofing, Flooring, etc.
· Move-In & Move-out Inspection.
· Property Renewal Inspections
· Owner reports and money disbursements
· Lease Execution - Written lease by Attorney (Harry Heist)
· Post notice to tenants 3 days / 7 days
· Integration - We would integrate the Owner, Property, and Tenant into our system (Rent Manager)
· Portal Access - As the owner you will have access to our online portal where you will be able to view statements and invoices. Tenants will also have access to our online portal, they will be able to make quick & easy payments online and they can also request service calls through this online system.
HOT FLORIDA REAL ESTATE asks for a $500.00 maintenance reserve; this is to cover the cost-of-service issues that need to be fixed on the property. If the repair(s) is more than $1,000.00, we will request an estimate from the vendor(s) and send it to the owner for approval so that the service issue can be resolved.
Lease Option Fee: First Month Rent *No long-term property management
This option is for owners who manage their property but have a difficult time finding a good candidate to rent the property)
· Showings - Will coordinate all showing with the prospect.
· Secure a qualified resident: Verify Income, Light Background Check, Credit Check, and Rental history.
· Lease execution between owner and resident (- Written lease by Attorney (Harry Heist)
· Collect the first month’s rent and security deposit.
· Owner assumes responsibility for the lease, rent collection, and security deposit for the full lease term.
Once the lease has been filled and funds have been collected and the key has been turned over to tenants, we hand the property back to the owner.
We take the management of your property very seriously. Walk-throughs will be scheduled before finalizing the agreement. The owner will be responsible for the presence of termites and rodents not immediately caused by the tenant. All appliances must be in working order. Should an appliance need repair above the $500 deposit we will submit an estimate at which you will have 24 hours for approval. These items are considered non-negotiable and failure to comply with these issues will be considered a breach of contract at which we may decide not to continue the management of your property.
If you are interested in any of the property management services Hot Florida Real Estate provides and would like more information or would like to set up an appointment, please contact Amelia Duran at 863-446-0578 or by email at Ameliaduranpm@gmail.com